Miracles for Kids' vision is to operate an organization that makes a difference in the lives of children who are fighting a life-threatening illness, and to provide support to the families and other primary caregivers who care and provide for these children. We focus our efforts in three main areas:
- Provide families and/or caregivers with financial and other support to face the economic difficulties that often result from caring for a critically ill child.
- Fund cutting edge research to find a cure for pediatric cancer and other life-threatening pediatric illnesses.
- Serve as an advocate and resource in the community for children fighting life-threatening illnesses and their families.
Miracles for Kids lives each day with the following four core values:
- Dedication - We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children fighting cancer and other life-threatening diseases and their families.
- Commitment - We are committed working hard to reach more children and their families in need in our communities and beyond.
- Integrity - We are honest and straightforward in our work. We serve children and their families with the utmost dignity and respect. We can be relied upon and trusted.
- Excellence - We set a high standard of performance, improving our work product each day, striving to achieve excellence in all that we do.
These core values guide the Board of Directors, staff members and volunteers at Miracles for Kids as we work to improve the lives of children and families in need.