Miracles for Kids welcomes the opportunity to engage with our community's youth and partners with students and faculty to develop M4Kids School Clubs, officially sanctioned student ran clubs that support Miracles for Kids’ mission to improve the lives of children with life-threatening illnesses and their families. The M4Kids Club experience make a positive impact on the students and families.
M4K Club Chapters are currently located at local Southern California schools including Aliso Niguel High School, Beckman High School, Corona del Mar High School, Harbor Day School, Jserra Catholic High School, Laguna Beach High School, Laguna Hills High School, Los Alamitos High School, Mater Dei High School, Newport Harbor High School, Orange County School of the Arts, Santa Margarita Catholic High School, St. Anne School, and St. Margaret’s Episcopal School,
There are many ways that M4K Clubs can take action, get involved, create miracles, and make a difference in lives of Miracles for Kids’ families. Here are a few ideas on how to get started.
- Classroom contests- Compete to collect donations of toys, canned goods, school supplies or cleaning products.
- Donate- Host school-wide clothing and food drives.
- Volunteer- Come out to one of our many events.
- Fundraise- Bake sales, car washes and or host a Give Back Night.
- Adopt a Family- Match your M4K Club with an individual child and their family to directly support for the year.
To start a club or for more information contact:
714.730.3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.