Miracles for Kids is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit serving children with
life-threatening illnesses and the families that care for them. By operating
programs that provide financial aid, basic needs, and wellness to patients and
their families, Miracles for Kids creates stability when families are crumbling
from the financial and emotional devastation of fighting for their child's
life. Founded in 2002, Miracles for Kids operates two offices in Tustin and
Santa Monica, CA.
We carry out this mission through the following core and wellness programs:
Miracles for Kids' vision is to operate an organization that makes a difference in the lives of children who are fighting a life-threatening illness, and to provide support to the families and other primary caregivers who care and provide for these children. We focus our efforts in two main areas:
- Provide families and/or caregivers with financial and other support to face the economic difficulties that often result from caring for a critically-ill child.
- Serve as an advocate and resource in the community for children fighting life-threatening illnesses and their families.
- Dedication - We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children fighting cancer and other life-threatening diseases and their families.
- Commitment - We are committed working hard to reach more children and their families in need in our communities and beyond.
- Integrity - We are honest and straightforward in our work. We serve children and their families with the utmost dignity and respect. We can be relied upon and trusted.
- Excellence - We set a high standard of performance, improving our work product each day, striving to achieve excellence in all that we do.
These core values guide the Board of Directors, staff members and volunteers at Miracles for Kids as we work to improve the lives of children and families in need.